The Lieber Institute is a dynamic and innovative organization aimed at the cutting edge of science.
The Lieber Institute is pleased to offer an internship program designed to deliver a rich and unique educational experience to students. In order to attract a diverse group of talented, motivated, and innovative students, we offer opportunities across the most exciting areas of brain research today.
Areas of Research:
- Stem Cell Science
- Computational Biology
- Psychiatric Genetics
- Animal Models
- Functional Genomics
- All applicants MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Only current students or graduates of an accredited college or university will be considered.
- All internships are unpaid.
- Internships are 10 weeks (minimum) in length. All interns must be able to commit to at least 10 weeks with the Institute.
- *SUMMER INTERNS ONLY: Interns must be able to commit to at least 6 weeks at the Institute.
- Students interested in applying to the program should apply below.
- Resume will be required in the application process.
- Once submitted, the Internship Program Manager will be in touch with you regarding the status of your application.
- The deadline for submitting applications for consideration in the Summer Program is 4/27/18.
The application for Summer 2018 is now closed!
Summer 2018 Program offers two start dates: 5/21/2018 and 6/18/2018.
LIBD Speaker Series: Dara S. Manoach, Ph.D.
Reduced Sleep Spindles in Schizophrenia: A Treatable Endophenotype that Links Risk Genes to Impaired Cognition Dara S. Manoach, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging When: August […]