The Lieber Institute is a dynamic and innovative organization aimed at the cutting edge of science.
The Lieber Institute is pleased to offer an internship program designed to deliver a rich and unique educational experience to students. In order to attract a diverse group of talented, motivated, and innovative students, we offer opportunities across the most exciting areas of brain research today.
Areas of Research:
- Stem Cell Science
- Computational Biology
- Psychiatric Genetics
- Animal Models
- Functional Genomics
- All applicants MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Only current students or graduates of an accredited college or university will be considered.
- All internships are unpaid.
- Internships are 10 weeks (minimum) in length. All interns must be able to commit to at least 10 weeks with the Institute.
- *SUMMER INTERNS ONLY: Interns must be able to commit to at least 6 weeks at the Institute.
- Students interested in applying to the program should apply below.
- Resume will be required in the application process.
- Once submitted, the Internship Program Manager will be in touch with you regarding the status of your application.
- The deadline for submitting applications for consideration in the Summer Program is 4/26/19.
2019 Summer Internship
The Summer 2019 Program offers two start dates: Tuesday 5/28/19 and Monday 6/24/19.
LIBD Speaker Series: Jordan W. Smoller, M.D., Sc.D.
“Genomics, Phenomics and Precision Psychiatry” Jordan W. Smoller, M.D., Sc.D Director, Psychiatric and Neurodevelopmental Genetics Unit, MGH Center for Genomic Medicine When: September 24 2:00pm-3:00pm Where: The Lieber Institute for Brain Development Rangos Building Main Conf. Room Suite 300 855 […]