We have created auxiliary clinical research Institutions with two major clinical programs, one with Peking University in Beijing and another with Sheppard Pratt Hospital in Baltimore as translational extensions of LIBD.
Sheppard Pratt-Lieber Research Institute
- Sheppard Pratt is the largest neuropsychiatric clinical care program in the Mid-Atlantic States, treating 70,000 patients/year
- Study currently underway in patients with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)
- Adult Autism Study of variation in outcome
Research Institute (PKU) Peking University-Lieber Translational Neuropsychiatry
- A multi-year, formal collaboration with the leading research university in China
- Largest combined NIH, National Science Foundation of China award for US-Chinese medical research to-date
- Evaluated over 900 subjects to-date as part of a gene x environment study of brain development
LIBD Speaker Series: Jeremy J. Day Ph.D.
“Control-Alter-Delete: Gene Regulatory Mechanisms in Brain Reward Circuitry” Jeremy J. Day, Ph.D. Associate Professor Department of Neurobiology Evelyn F. McKnight Brain Institute & The University of Alabama at Birmingham When: February 11, 2020 2:00pm-3:00pm Where: The Lieber Institute for Brain Development Rangos […]