The Institute’s Board of Directors is responsible for strategic planning, oversight, and executive management.
Board of Directors
Herbert Pardes, M.D., Chair
– Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees, New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Daniel R. Getts, M.B.A., Ph.D.
– CEO and Co-Founder, Myeloid Therapeutics
Landon S. King, M.D.
– The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Steven S. Sharfstein, M.D.
– Former President and CEO of Sheppard Pratt Health System
Robert F. Muse, Esq.
-Partner, Cunningham Levy Muse LLP
Geoffrey A. Simon
-Managing Director and Senior Vice President, Investments, Simon & Associates Wealth Management
Daniel R. Weinberger, M.D.
– Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Lieber Institute for Brain Development