The Lieber Institute is pleased to offer an internship program designed to deliver a rich and unique educational experience to students. In order to attract a diverse group of talented, motivated, and innovative students, we offer opportunities across the most exciting areas of brain research today.
Areas of Research:
- Stem Cell Science
- Computational Biology
- Psychiatric Genetics
- Animal Models
- Functional Genomics
- All applicants MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Only current students or graduates of an accredited college or university will be considered.
- Internships are 10 weeks (minimum) in length. All interns must be able to commit to at least 10 weeks with the Institute.
- Students interested in applying to the program should apply below. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Resume will be required in the application process.
- Once submitted, the Internship Program Manager will be in touch with you regarding the status of your application.